Just 3 steps to add new contact: snap, recognize and save!
ABBYY Business Card Reader (BCR) offers an easy way to add a new contact to your smartphone’s address book: simply take a picture of a business card and save the contact.
With ABBYY BCR, you can get more info about your contacts on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or find address from business cards on Maps.
ABBYY Business Card Reader intelligently identifies various contact information on a business card, such as first and last names, company name, job title, phone number, e-mail and Web addresses, and saves it to the corresponding fields in the address book.
System requirements: OS Android version 2.1 and higher, camera with auto focus.
• High-quality recognition thanks to ABBYY Mobile OCR Engine technology;
• Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter search feature will allow you to obtain additional information about your new contact;
• Address search on Maps;
• Minimal time needed to check recognition results;
• If some symbols are not properly recognized, BCR will not only highlight them but will also display the original image for comparison;
• Recognizes multi-language business cards: up to three languages on one business card;
• Recognizes business cards in 19 languages: Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian (both Bokmal and Nynorsk), Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
The Lite version of ABBYY Business Card Reader is also available in the Android Market.